|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50kg|
|Delivery Time:||15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||TT LC|
|Additional Ingredient:||DNJ||Brix (%):||5%|
|Shelf Life:||2 Year||Weight (kg):||25kg|
|Product Type:||Herbal Teabag||Packaging:||Bulk, Vacuum Pack|
Dry raw material Mulberry Leaf
English Name: Folium Mori leaf
Latin Name: Mulberry Leaf Chinese Name: Sangye
Specification: Dry and green
1. Mulberry Leaf is considered as a nice herb in the ancient China for anti-inflammation, anti-aging and maintaining health.
2. Mulberry leaf is rich in amino acids, vitamin C and antioxidants.
3. Among this components, the most valuable are Rutoside and DNJ
4. Be effective in regulating blood fat, balancing blood pressure, reducing blood glucose, and boosting metabolism. So they are widely used as raw materials for curing diabetes.
5. Reduce blood sugar (hypoglycemic agent);
6. Reduce blood pressure and blood fat (depressor);
7. Anti-bacteria and virus
8. Potentiating immunocyte function (T-lymphocyte blastogenesis).
9. Weight loss activities by preventing absorption
dry raw material Mulberry Leaf
Fagomine, β-sitosterol, Stigmasterol, Camposterol, β-sitolsterol β-D-glucoside, Lupeol, Myoinositol, Inokosterone, Ecdysterone,γ-aminobutyric acid