|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||ZT -066|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50kg|
|Price:||5USD per kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg/drum ,innerside:double plastic bags|
|Delivery Time:||Within 3 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
Product Name:Moringa leaf powder/Moringa leaf extract
Appearance :Green fine powder
Specification: 100% pure powder
Part Used: Leaf
Sieve Analysis: 100% through 80 mesh
Moringa(Moringa oleifera Lam.) is tropical deciduous Perennial trees, height can reach up to 10 meters. The tree is native to India but has been planted around the world. Moringa is abundant in nutrients. Especially, the leaves contain all essential amino acids and are rich in protein, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, and minerals. It is one of the richest sources of essential nutrients often lacking in people's diets.
1. It inhibits the growth of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.
2. In high concentration it inhibits the growth of fungus.
3. It acts as potent antitubercular and used to cure liver diseases.
4. It stimulates the sympathetic nerve endings.
5. It accerlates the heart beats and constritic the blood vessels.
6. It inhibits the tone and movements of involuntary movements of the gastrointestinal tract.
1. As an important active ingredient in pharmaceutical, for instance, it acts as potent anti- tuberculosis and used to cure liver diseases; it also stimulates the sympathetic nerve endings and accelerates the heart beats and constricts the blood vessels.
2. In cosmetic industry, the moringa oil is used for various skin and hair care needs.
3. As a natural nutritional supplements, helping to lose weight.