|Place of Origin:||Henan,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500kg|
|Packaging Details:||20kg/Carton,Size: 27*32*48cm ,Inner side: 10kg/bag Size: 48cm*60cm|
Steamed Chinese Foxglove /:Rehmanniae Radix Teabag Cut
English Name: Steamed Chinese Foxglove
Latin Name: :Rehmanniae glutinosa Libosch
Chinese Name: Shudihuang
Specification : 0.3-0.5cm
Package:20kg/Carton,Size: 27*32*48cm ,Inner side: 10kg/bag Size: 48cm*60cm
Most of Radices Rehmanniae are irregular clumps or oblong shapes, with enlarged middle, slightly thin ends, some of them are slender, long strips, slightly flat and twisted, 6-12 cm long and 2-6 cm in diameter. The surface is brown-black or brown-gray, extremely crinkled, with irregular transverse lines. Weight, soft and tough, not easy to break, section brown or black, lustrous, sticky. Smell slightly, taste slightly sweet.
1. Its decoction exerts a protective effect on experimental hepatitis of mice induced by carbon tetrachloride.
2. Gastric feeding or injection of its decoction, water infusion or alcoholic extract can lower the blood sugar level in rabbits (this result is controversial in the recent years).
3. Intravenous injection of its extract exerts a hypertensive and diuretic effect in rabbits and dogs.
4. Its alcoholic extract shortens the blood coagulation time in rabbits.
5. Its water infusion inhibits the growth of some pathogenic fungi.