Plant extracts or be called herb extracts ,are products formed by taking plants as raw materials and going through a physicochemical extraction and separation process in accordance with the need for the use of the extracted end products, to obtain and concentrate one or more active ingredients in plants in a directed manner without changing the structure of their active ingredients. According to the different components of the extracted plants, glycosides, acids, polyphenols, polysaccharides, terpenoids, flavonoids, alkaloids, etc. are formed; according to the different properties, they can be divided into plant oils, infusions, powders, crystals, etc.
The most obvious effects of plant extracts are cancer containment and antioxidant.
1. The promotion effect of plant extracts on immune organ development may also be derived from the antioxidant effect of plant extracts.
2. Phenolic hydrogen atoms in plant extracts have high reactivity with peroxyl radicals, and their transfer of active hydrogen atoms to free radicals turns them into less reactive substances and scavenges them.
3. The antioxidant substances of plant extracts enhance the secretion of antioxidant enzymes by binding to cell surface receptors and then regulating nuclear transcription and protein expression to enhance the antioxidant defense ability of the body.
4. Plant extracts can also kill bacteria by inhibiting the synthesis of bacterial peptidoglycan to impair their morphology, such as Chikungunya extract.
Plant extracts can be used in the pharmaceutical industry, food industry, health industry, beauty industry and other industries.
1: Enhance Antioxidant function: Plant extracts contain rich antioxidant substances, which can slow down cell aging and damage, and protect physical health.
2: Improve Anti inflammatory function: plant extracts have anti-inflammatory effects, which can alleviate inflammatory reactions and improve physical conditions.
3: Enhance immune function: The plant extracts can enhance immunity, enhance the body's resistance, and prevent diseases.
4: Improving sleep: plant extracts can regulate the nervous system, improve sleep quality, and alleviate insomnia and other problems
Natural plant-derived products refer to substances extracted from the plant itself and contain no other ingredients. Nowadays, with the popularity of products mainly based on the concept of pure natural, many places are starting to need natural extracts in large quantities.
1. Compared to synthetic chemicals, plant extracts are more natural, free from harmful substances, and have lower toxicity to the human body.
2. Plant extracts contain many active ingredients, such as polyphenols and alkaloids, which are beneficial to the human body and have various health benefits.
3. Plant extracts come from a wide range of sources, covering many different plants, thus possessing diversity and being able to meet the needs of different populations.